Buddha Teas began with the mission to bring quality tea to the world. The founder of Buddha Teas, John Boyd, a great tea lover himself, found that most teas on the market included additives and artificial flavorings which could have adverse effects on the human body. So Buddha Teas was born with the idea of only incorporating organically grown or wild-harvested ingredients. His goal was to offer consumers high-quality single ingredient herbal teas alongside white, green and black varieties. The first thing that strikes you about Buddha Teas is the incredible variety on offer. There are mindboggling options like Herbal Teas, Black Teas, Premium Blends, Berry Teas and so on.
What are the varieties of teas available on Buddha Teas?
When it comes to all things tea, Buddha Teas is where you should head to. This is the first thought that came to mind on glimpsing their website with its amazing varieties. To give you an idea, here are a few types:
- Herbal Teas
- Chakra Teas
- Berry Teas
- Fruit Teas
- Organic Teas
- Matcha Teas
- Green Teas etc.
For those who love their teas with a natural quality which only arises from fresh loose tea leaves, there are a variety of loose leafs like Assam leaf, Chaga Loose leaf etc. According to their site, the most popular tea varieties include Assam Tea, Chaga Tea, Chai Tea, Hibiscus Tea etc. Here’s a small detail of their most popular varieties as revealed by customers.
This tea is made from Chaga mushrooms and is herbal in nature. It is a treasure trove with the wealth of vitamins it contains. Chaga is a source of Vitamin B and has high levels of Vitamin B5. The mineral content includes copper, potassium, iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium and also antioxidants like flavonoids, amino acids, melanin and triterpenoids.
The tea has a rich flavor and is stronger than a typical cup of tea. Chaga is known as the ‘King of Mushrooms’ hence you must give this tea a try!
Lavender tea is one of the most popular herbal teas, coming from a flower that is both loved and preferred for the lovely color and fragrance. It is known for the antioxidants it contains and is a rich source of flavonoids and tannins. Lavender tea has high concentrations of vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium and iron as well. This organic tea with its lovely flavors is definitely a hot favorite and you will just not stop with one cup.
Now, who wouldn’t lose their breath when a single sip contains the aroma of cloves, ginger root, cinnamon, cardamom, pepper and star anise? This unique blend of flavors with the goodness of black tea will transport you temporarily to heaven when the first sip hits your throat. The flavors are strong, this is for those who love some adventure in their tea. The various spices offer numerous health benefits and beckon your taste buds on a tasty journey.
Why is Buddha Teas the best choice for quality teas?
- Buddha Teas is all for natural purity to produce the best tea and uses only fresh, organic or sustainably wild harvested ingredients.
- They are environment-conscious and have also created the “Teas for Trees” campaign. They plant5000 trees a year to compensate for the paper use in their tea bags.
- Do you know most tea bags contain bleach? Each of their tea bags is bleach-free in order to eliminate the risk of harmful chemicals. All their attractive boxes are made from 100% recycled material as well.
- You’ll enjoy the fresh, strong, aromatic flavor of a truly natural tea when you buy Buddha Teas. .
- Unlike many other companies, they pride ourselves on presenting customers with a widest range of flavors which are all pure herbal teas and tea blends.
- All their collection of teas is 100% kosher certified.
- All of their teas are MSG free, which means they contain no monosodium glutamate which is harmful to health.
- In order to enable the best tea to reach every corner of the world, they ship worldwide to even international customers.
- They have a customer service policy which is efficient and effective to address all customer related complaints and resolve them at the earliest.
What are the health benefits when you consume these teas?
Most of us do know the benefits of any given tea. However, most of the time, these are mitigated with additives and other substances added to tea which may not exactly be good for your health. However, BuddhaTea being a pure herbal tea, ensures costumers get a completely organic product and the sheer variety can treat many ailments.
Be it detoxification, improved digestion, reduced inflammation, hair and skin nourishment, boosted immunity, improved mood and metabolism and even weight management, Buddha teas has it all covered.
Where can you purchase Buddha Teas and what is the shipping policy?
Buddha Teas can be purchased directly on their very own website or on popular sites like Amazon. When you purchase from their own website, Buddha teas charges you the following:
- Ground shipping – $3.99 (2-3 business days)
- Express shipping – $25.00
- Overnight US shipping – $35.00
- Canadian shipping – $10.00
- International – $24.99(10-20 business days)
Are there any special offers when you purchase Buddha teas?
Watch out our site for the latest coupons codes which you can use to purchase Buddha Teas at best discounts. We bring you some amazing coupons which will help you get them at the best rates anywhere online. Keep a watch in this space to stay updated.
Reviews from Customers
It’s impossible to purchase a new product without any online reviews. The reviews provided by Google Customer Reviews are authentic and they rate Buddha Teas at a whopping 4.9/5 stars. In fact, 93% of the customers are Buddha Teas a complete 5 star.
Buddha teas are for those who prefer purity and top quality teas. If you are someone who swears by a cup of tea to boost your mood or even lose weight, this the best brand to opt for with their sheer variety and quality. Do not miss out on some awesome flavors and try every variety possible.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest updates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.